Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
What is MyEzPay?
The fastest and most reliable way to process AuthorizeNet™ payments within QuickBooks™.
Is MyEzPay easy to use?
We think the name sums it up best. You don’t have to be an accountant to use this product. If you can create Invoices and Sales Receipts as well as process a payment within QuickBooks™ then you can easily use our software.
Does the MyEzPay Product work with any version of QuickBooks™?
No. MyEzPay only works with Windows Desktop and Online versions of QuickBooks™.
- For QuickBooks™ Desktop, this includes all versions of QuickBooks™ Pro, Premier, and Enterprise, that are 2009 and newer.
- For QuickBooks™ Online, this includes all versions of QuickBooks™ Essentials and Plus.
- QuickBooks™ Point of Sale and Simple Start (Online) are not supported per the limitations set forth by Intuit.
Do I need a merchant account to use MyEzPay?
Yes. You must have an active merchant account for the MyEzPay application to run on. If you do not have one, we can supply a competitively priced account for you.
Does MyEzPay offer any discounts on the software?
Yes, MyEzPay offers several different ‘bundles’ to help you save money on your monthly merchant billing.
– Software/Gateway Bundle – Get both MyEzPay software and the AuthorizeNet™ Gateway for $34.95 a month, .10 a transaction. ($5-$10 a month savings)
– Merchant Bundle – This includes both MyEzPay as well as the Authorize.Net™ gateway for $10 a month. MyEzPay will then run a free merchant analysis (using top merchant providers) against your current merchant processor to find savings. The chosen merchant processor then covers the monthly cost of our software for you. This only applies to qualified prospects/clients. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Does MyEzPay work with any Gateway account?
No. Currently MyEzPay only works with the Authorize.Net™ Gateway. If you currently have another gateway, we can supply you with an Authorize.Net™ account at a competitive price.
Is MyEzPay PCI compliant?
Yes, MyEzPay is PCI-DSS compliant. MyEzPay moves all transaction data and stores all credit card/ACH information with Authorize.Net™
Authorize.Net™ is audited yearly to confirm that it remains in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Visa maintains a list of PCI DSS compliant service providers, updated monthly, at http://www.visa.com/splisting/. The list details the service provider, validation date, services covered, assessor and the regions covered.
To confirm Authorize.Net’s PCI DSS compliance:
- Go to http://www.visa.com/splisting/ and click Begin Search.
- In the Company field on the left, type “CyberSource.”
- Click Go. The entry, “CyberSource (including Authorize.Net™),” is displayed.
Can I try the MyEzPay software before purchasing?
Yes. Simply click on the ‘Get Started’ link to the right to begin using the software. If you wish to use the software after 30 days, you can simply sign up within minutes. View Pricing
Are there any contracts to sign for MyEzPay?
No. MyzPay bills your account on a monthly basis only. This allows you to cancel the product at anytime without the effects of an annual or long term contract.
How do I pay for the MyEzPay software?
When buying directly from our site or after the Free 30 Day Trial, you’ll be asked to enter either your Credit Card or Checking information during the registration process. Your monthly billing charge will start from that date moving forward.
Do I need any special hardware to run MyEzPay?
No. Just a computer running a minimum of Miscrosoft Windows™ Vista and Intuit QuickBooks 2009 or newer. Please check the requirements on the Trial page for specific details. You can use an optional card swipe reader as well as a report printer but they are not required for use.
Does MyEzPay work with other currencies other than the US Dollar?
Not at this time. We will be working on other versions to accommodate other currencies in the near future. If you want to stay up to date with these new releases, ‘Like’ us on Facebook where we’ll update you on our progress.
Will MyEzPay work on my MAC?
Yes. MyEzPay will work on your MAC if you have a Microsoft Windows Emulator Installed. Windows 7 requires OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later, and the Boot Camp 3.1 Update.
If I have more questions regarding the software, who do I call?
We’ll be more than happy to help. Our support is available between 9am – 5pm CST and you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll free at 844-MYEZPAY (693-9729).